Need Help? Call Or Whatsapp our Professional team 24/7 at - +91 9911596637
The definition of the foreign company is defined under Section 42 of Act, 2013, wherein it defined “foreign company” as any company or body corporate incorporated outside India, which has its place of business in India through its agent physically or by electronic mode and conducts its business in India. A foreign company is required to register with Registrar of Companies within 30 days from the date of establishment of its company in India and should comply with the provisions of Company Act that are applicable to them and their business. Nevertheless, all foreign companies are not required to comply, only the foreign companies that held 50% or more than that in a paid-up share capital in Indian companies need to comply the Act.
1. For Indian citizen
1. PAN card mandatory
2. Address proof
3. Photograph ID proof like passport, Aadhar card or driving license.
2. For foreign national 1. Passport mandatory
2. Address Proof
3. Photograph ID Proof like any government license or document containing name in full, photo and date of birth.)
4. Documents submitted must be certified by the Indian Consular or consulate.
3. Address proof of the office and if accommodation is rented then latest electricity bill
Our aim in doing this is to maintain a high level of service to our clients .
We have expert team of professional i.e. Advocates, CA, CS & CWA to given expert level Consultancy.
We have Trained Staff to Complete the Task with high level Accuracy and Within Time.
Our Price is Transparent &Most Competitive in Market, No hidden Price.
We believe to provide add value services for the satisfaction of the customers.
We are committed to Security of Client’s Data Integrity and Confidentiality.
Having Professional Teams , Trained Staff and Care client time to deliver services on Time.